There are two effective ways to regrow hair due to hair loss. You can regrow your hair naturally or you can use products that can stimulate hair growth (hair fall treatment).
The natural way:
Hair loss is actually caused by nutrient deficiency. That is why infusing nutrient in the hair is a great solution to cure hair loss at its earliest signs. These are some vitamins that are effective in stimulating hair growth:
- Vitamin B is very important in hair growth. Vitamin B3 or Niacin improves blood flow to the hair follicles. Foods that are rich in Vitamin B are rice, sardine, milk, eggs and various types of meat such as chicken and fish. Vitamin B7 or Biotin is responsible for producing keratin which is a component in the growth f our hair.
- Vitamin E is a vital nutrient in the production of healthy hair and in the development of good blood circulation in the scalp. Foods that are rich in Vitamin E are green vegetables, eggs, milk, seaweed, corn, watercress, grains, and vegetable oil.
- Vitamin C helps improve hair growth and actually makes your hair shinier and more lustrous. Foods that rich in Vitamin C are orange, peas, melons, kiwi, watermelon, lettuce, pineapple, papaya, celery, strawberries, lemon.
By using hair growth stimulating products:
1. Minoxidil, the first hair loss product to be approved by the FDA, and the first hair loss treatment clinically proven to stop and reverse male pattern baldness, is available in generic brand names such as such as Rogaine, Regaine, Avacor, and Mintop, (etcetera). It is easy to use Minoxidil; just apply it directly to the scalp and massage twice daily. 1 mL is the recommended amount to be applied to a certain area. So normally a bottle of Minoxidil lasts for 30 days.
The treatment is applied using a dropper directly to the scalp by rubbing or massaging. It was originally an oral drug that was used to treat high blood pressure. A topical solution was later developed to be applied to the scalp when subsequent research proved that it help fight loss of hair. This can be prescribed for particular areas of hair loss, such as the widow’s peak or the “V’ shape in the frontal hair area.
2. Nizoral shampoo is proven to restore the scalp to its healthy conditions by effectively increasing hair count. Not only does it prevents hair loss, but also promotes hair growth effectively. There are two available concentrations of Nizoral: One is 1% concentration which is can be bought over-the-counter as “Nizoral AD.” And the other one is the 2% concentration that can only be used as prescribed by a doctor. This shampoo must e used three times a week. It is said that using Nioxin, a hair thickening shampoo, with Nizoral can increase more success in hair regrowth.
Hair Growth Surgery:
Dihydrotestosterone, better known as DHT is the ultimate cause receding hairline,male pattern baldness and other know hair loss problems. The best way to stimulate hair growth is to develop follicles to be resistant of DHT. Hair Growth Surgery is one example. It is done by transplanting specialized hair follicles that are DHT-resistant located at the back of the scalp transplanted to the spots where thinning hair is found. Hair Growth Surgery is known to be the most effective surgery for hair restoration.